Seeing as this is a Mac users forum, Apple's Think Different should win by a mile. But what are the other commercial slogans or tag lines that have caught your fancy?
For me, the following comes to mind when it comes to effective commercial slogans.
1. Quality never goes out of style (Levi's). How can you possibly go wrong with a pair of Levi's jeans after reading this tag line?
2. Where do you want to go today? (Microsoft). It's arrogant and brilliant at the same time. You have to appreciate a good ad copy when you see one, even if the company that adopts it is hardly deserving.
3. Have you driven a Ford lately? (Ford). Sometime in its long history, Ford cars earned a not-so-savory reputation for Ford cars that are not built to last. This slogan helped changed that impression in recent years.
4. The power to be your very best (Apple Macintosh). Before think different, there was this nice slogan to promote the Mac. Very effective during the early years.
5. Intel Inside (Intel). Sounds more like a warning than anything. It kept a lot of Mac users away from PC's and still does.
What other commercial slogans do you remember, guys?